TGB ATVs has been quietly building a reputation in Australia and across the globe as ATVs that have design excellence, matched to durability and reliability that is second to none. Evidence of this is TGB winning several ATVs of the Year Awards across Europe.
If you’re unfamiliar with TGB, they are Taiwanese that export to over 40 countries and design and develop; Scooters, Engines Quad Bikes, and a range of components like CVT’s Electric Power Steering and EFI systems.
TGB has made the step to fit all new models with an OPD (Occupant Protection Device). Fitted as standard from new, which brings the TGB ATV’s into line with the Australian Regulations.
Burdekin Motorcycles takes a hard-line on ATV Safety.
- Choose a vehicle which is fit for purpose – for the task at hand and the rider.
- Wear a helmet – the most effective safety device.
- Rider Training – will allow you to fully understand both the ATV’s features and its limitations.
- Don’t allow passengers on single-seat ATVs, and no kids under 16 on adult-size ATVs.
- Strictly follow the manufacturer’s guidance and warnings.
Burdekin Motorcycles has a full range of TGB ATVs, and you can explore them here.
- TGB Blade 520
- TGB Blade 520 EPS
- TGB Blade 600 SE
- TGB Blade 600 SE-X EPS
For that farmer, adventure nut, or recreational user, TGB ATVs can be serviced and maintained by the Burdekin Motorcycles factory-trained service team. From basic maintenance to scheduled servicing and repairs our team will be able to guide you through the process.